how to setup iptv addon in kodi ?
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the live TV PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
- open kodi
- select system
- select tv (or live tv if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- select general
- select enabled
- you will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR client enabled. select ok
- scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple client
- select enable
- select configure
- in general select M3U play list URL
- copy this URL - your M3U LINK U BOUGHT FROM US - - and paste it into the address section highlighted in the image below and select ok (the channels in this link probably wont't work now. this is just an example to show you it is done. you should use pastebin to find other links so you can create your own m3u.)
- select ok
- reboot kodi
- on your home screen you should now see tv (or live tv if on an older version of kodi ). open that to see the live channel list .
- the list should look like this. select a channel for it to load and play
- the PVR simple client should now be setup with live tv streams available.